Photo

Instant Text Line Reporter Issue

line reporter field value problems

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 365 days. Only Star PT contributors are allowed to post to posts this old.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 pjally

pjally

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 01:40 PM

So, I've been trying to get the line reporter to work on instant text and it just doesn't. I have been logging reports for months and I can use the document statistics, but whenever I select line reporter it says "field value required" and has a big red X. I called Instant Text and they had never heard of this happening. I'm using Instant Text with microsoft word 2010, but I know that it works for a lot of other people using 2010!

Any ideas about what is going on? Any help?

#2 Kristen_Textware Solutions

Kristen_Textware Solutions

• Star PT Contributor
  • 64 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 11:43 AM

Did you try to reinstall Instant Text?

#3 pjally

pjally

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 11:49 AM

Yeah, I called tech support and they had me try that. I did it a couple of times with no resolution. Tech support said they'd never heard of this type of thing happening to anyone else.

One thing I do wonder about is whether the version of Microsoft Office I have, the Home/Student version, is the issue, but if that was the case I feel like I'd have heard about this happening to someone else!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 365 days. Only Star PT contributors are allowed to post to posts this old.