Photo

PRD word list to WP12

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 365 days. Only Star PT contributors are allowed to post to posts this old.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 filidiver

filidiver

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 12:10 PM

Hello! Merry Christmas to all!! How can I add all my word list glossaries from PRD to WP12? I appreciate all your help and have a safe New Year :thanks:

#2 Harrie

Harrie

Administrator

• Forum Leader
  • 11,438 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 02:51 PM

Merry Christmas to you, too!

You might start with getting your PRD list in a file on your computer. Here are some instructions on Mike DeTuri's site, I believe his old site - and they should work. If for any reason it does not, I can think of another way to go about it using Shorthand. At any rate, WP12 is a ways away from version 8 which is referenced in the instructions there, and I'm not sure whether the macro to get them into QuickCorrect would still work or not. You aren't looking at a WP wiz here, for certain. If it doesn't, I'm certain we can figure something else out. So you might as well try it and report back, I suppose. I'll also give this more attention once I get off.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 365 days. Only Star PT contributors are allowed to post to posts this old.